Association “Free Nation”
We are public movement “Free Nation”
The all-Ukrainian public movement “Free Nation” is a platform that unites civil non-governmental organizations on the principle of freedom. We aim for qualitative change in our country by building an effective dialogue between public sector activists with absolute tolerance for religion, race, gender or political preferences.
- Freedom — political, civic, personal, and economic. Goal – to make Ukraine in the list of the top 20 countries worldwide for this criterion.
- State – a “small” state in an individual’s life and the economy. State spending – a maximum of 25%.
- Property – protection of private property. Privatization – the state retains only 10-15% of all resources and assets.
- Education – the autonomy of schools and universities, competition of standards (money goes to the student)
- Rule of law – equality before the law, institutions of English law, private arbitration (there is no crime without a victim)
- Economy – equal rules of the game. Three flat taxes without exemptions or gradations.
All-Ukrainian public movement “Free Nation”— for all that is free!